[Xastir] no sym yet

Curt Mills, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Thu Jul 10 21:02:44 EDT 2003

On Fri, 11 Jul 2003, Massimo Corinaldesi wrote:

> Several stations are not displayer due, I think, to "no sym yet".
> There is a way to display these stations too, with a default icon ?

That _is_ the default icon.  ;-)

All of the symbols which are officially assigned have a symbol drawn
in Xastir.  There are several slots that are unassigned, and some
APRS clients seem to think they can assign a symbol to those and it
will display the same on the other clients.  They may display
differently on every client, because they aren't officially assigned.

Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo.com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer