[Xastir] xastir doesn't see anything over port 8000 ...

Curt Mills, WE7U hacker at tc.fluke.com
Mon Jul 14 13:13:12 EDT 2003

On Sun, 13 Jul 2003, Orrin Winton wrote:

> Stations are still not showing up on the Linux box running
> xastir, even though they do show up on the cygwin xastir
> box.

Turn off the security features of AGWPE, if you have those going.
I couldn't make the login/password stuff on AGWPE work properly, so
had to turn off security on AGWPE in order to allow Xastir to use
it, on the same box or on others.

You might also remove your Pass-code from the Properties box for
that interface in Xastir.

Curt Mills, WE7U                    hacker_NO_SPAM_ at tc.fluke.com
Senior Methods Engineer/SysAdmin