[Xastir] HSP/AUX/Timings etc.

Gerry Creager N5JXS gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Tue Jul 15 20:50:57 EDT 2003

My first thought was, "send 'em on, and I'll look at 'em" but then I
realized that I'm Mr. Mom tonight, and I've gotta figure out why I can't
get a RH9 install to complete at work, I've gotta stay up late
reconfiguring a server, and I've gotta plan an 802.11g/b deployment,
that's (suddenly!) due tomorrow.

I'll snag it off CVS on my way to work.

73 & thanks,
gerry

Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.458.4020 FAX: 979.847.8578
Page: 979.228.0173