[Xastir] Please try latest CVS code

Curt Mills hacker at tc.fluke.com
Thu Jul 17 11:41:41 EDT 2003

On Wed, 16 Jul 2003, Curt Mills wrote:

> I put in fixes for the mutex-lock problem for terminated threads.
> Please test it out, closing/restarting lots of interfaces, to see if
> things work better now.  What the users saw was that closing an
> interfaces sometimes took out all interfaces, and it required an
> Xastir restart to make things work again.

Segfaults while using slow machines mobile in TrackMe mode have also
been reported.

The fixes are on the anon CVS server now.  If you've been
experiencing these sorts of problems, please test out the new code
and provide feedback.  The bugs are hard to exercise on my machines,
so we need people that have had the problems to let us know if we're
making progress fixing them.

Curt Mills, WE7U                    hacker_NO_SPAM_ at tc.fluke.com
Senior Methods Engineer/SysAdmin