[Xastir] Character/font warning?

Matt Werner kb0kqa at arrl.net
Thu Jul 17 18:42:28 EDT 2003

Hello -

I am running a CVS version of xastir that I obtained in the last couple of
days on RH 9.0.

I have the shapelib and ImageMagick stuff compilied in.

I keep getting errors in the terminal that I ran xastir from.  They are all:

Warning:
    Name: create_appshell text_output
    Class: XmTextField
    Character '\101` not supported in font.  Discarded.

The character # is different in most of them, and the message appears just
about anytime anything is done with xastir (including just moving the mouse
across the window).  The program otherwise appears to run just fine.

Any hints as to what causes this?

Thanks much!