[Xastir] Xastir 1.2 STABLE has been released

Bob Snyder rsnyder at toontown.erial.nj.us
Sat Jun 14 09:08:17 EDT 2003

Curt Mills, WE7U wrote:

>On Sat, 14 Jun 2003, Greg Jurrens wrote:
>

>>Ok, now for the dumb question....how do I check my version of automake?
>>

>rpm -q -a | grep auto

rsnyder at jesscia:~$ rpm -q -a | grep auto
rpm: To install rpm packages on Debian systems, use alien. See
README.Debian.
error: cannot open Packages index using db3 - No such file or directory (2)

Depends on a RPM based system. :-)  More portable would probably be:

rsnyder at jesscia:~$ automake --version
automake (GNU automake) 1.4-p6

Copyright (C) 1999, 2001 Free Software Foundation, Inc.

Written by Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat.com>

Bob N2KGO