[Xastir] Compile not picking up ax25 files

Phil phil at spiderweb.com.au
Tue Jun 17 19:00:24 EDT 2003

Hello All,

With reference to version 1.2.0, "./configure --with-ax25", or just
"./configure", generates the following:

checking netax25/ax25.h usability... yes
checking netax25/ax25.h presence... yes
checking for netax25/ax25.h... yes
checking for ax25_config_load_ports in -lax25... no

Building with AX25.......... : no
Building with ImageMagick... : no

Yet axconfig.h can be found in /usr/local/include/netax25 and grep finds the
function:

axconfig.h:extern int ax25_config_load_ports(void);

I've spent some time on this, including installing libax25 version .11, and
not come up with an answer. Can someone offer a suggestion?

Just before posting this e-mail I checked xastir 1.1.3 and configure does find
my ax25 files and ImageMagick files.

--
Regards,
Phil