[Xastir] png snapshot problem

N1OFZ n1ofz at arrl.net
Wed Jun 18 08:34:23 EDT 2003

First off 1.2 is great.  Much more stable than 1.1.5 was for me.  The
only problem I have is now that I have upgraded three machines I have
realized that if I enable png snapshots I immediately get the following
error:

Xlib: sequence lost (0x1402ff > 0x130598) in reply type 0x2!
X Error of failed request:  0
   Major opcode of failed request:  123 ()
   Serial number of failed request:  1276894

And Xastir dumps.  Any ideas?

Thanks,
Dana

P.S.
I have been working on documentation for OSX.  If you are an OSX user
please email me so I can send you a copy for review.