[Xastir] Errors coming up now in 1.2

dale huguley kg5qd at wxsvr.net
Mon Jun 23 19:45:18 EDT 2003

Curt Mills, WE7U wrote:

>On 16 Jun 2003, Rich Garcia wrote:
>

>>Never seen this before I switched to the new version of xastir. It
>>happened on Sunday but I did not think much of it. I re-started Xastir
>>this morning before leaving for work and just saw these in the terminal
>>window...Running the latest release of RH9.
>>
>>extract_multipoints: invalid value in (filtered) "A }g0]>D>dZ`_$T
>>PA{QFSAA": 6,-
>>49
>>

>The weather server itself appears to be sending numbers outside of
>the range for the multipoint protocol.  The offsets are supposed to
>be maximum +/-44 from the previous point.  Xastir was decoding an
>offset of 49, which is outside the range.

Going through old e-mail while I was on vacation-
This doesn't make a great deal of sense- the time stamp of "QFSAA" is
for something like 15:24z on the 26th of the month - if thats right the
code was changed two weeks later, just before I left.  Has anyone seen a
message like this in the last 10 days?

73 de kg5qd Dale