[Xastir] Errors coming up now in 1.2

Curt Mills, WE7U hacker at tc.fluke.com
Tue Jun 24 12:05:47 EDT 2003

On Tue, 24 Jun 2003, dale huguley wrote:

>  >I don't believe this is from Wxsvr- the time stamp is for the 26th of
> the month at 1529z - that hasn't happened yet.  It is also the same time
> stamp as the >other problem packets- highly unlikely.  I think someone
> is messing around.
>
> In doing some minor tweeks on the web page for the multipoint protocol,
> I noticed the time stamp for the example is "QFSAA".  Someone is
> experimenting.  Remember this is harmless- all that happens is that the
> object is plotted, the polygon is not.

Ah yes...  UI-View has an add-on for generating such polygons, can't
remember the name.  I'm sure a few people are experimenting with it.
It's new, so there are probably a few bugs with it yet.  We probably
need to print out the sender of these packets also, so that we can
report the problems.

Curt Mills, WE7U                    hacker_NO_SPAM_ at tc.fluke.com
Senior Methods Engineer/SysAdmin