[Xastir] warnings?

Glen Briggs KBØRPJ kb0rpj at grm.net
Tue Jun 24 14:26:58 EDT 2003

I'm not sure if this is already on the table or not, but I would like to
suggest that in future developments, the warnings/watches/advisories (the
shapefile plots, as the poloygons already are) be color coded by the type,

Example:

tornado warnings in red,
severe thunderstorm in yellow,
flood in green.
ect ect

This I think would make it a lot easier to look and see "hey; a tornado
warning" cause in smaller counties, you can't read the type.

also.. are the shapefiles supposed to clear when a warning expires? Mine
doesn't? am i doing something wrong?

Thanks for your time,

         Glen Briggs - KBØRPJ
         Grundy County Amateur Radio Emergency Services Coordinator
         kb0rpj at arrl.net