[Xastir] One step closer with my RH 9 install, BUT

Gerry Creager N5JXS gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Sat Jun 28 15:24:13 EDT 2003

CVS has also been my friend.  The tarball of xastir sometimes lags
behind the CVS, which also means that, sometimes, cvs has "features"
otherwise unexpected.  Which then necessitates another, relatively
painless, cvs update.

Get rid of the tarball, get an initial cvs load, and stand back.  I
think you'll get it running this time.

73, gerry n5jxs