[Xastir] AX25 Digi'ing

Olivier Calle olivier-n7tap at calle.org
Mon Mar 10 14:24:20 EST 2003

On Mon, 10 Mar 2003, Tom Robson wrote:
TR> I must be missing something.... I thought I read a while ago somewhere
TR> (either help or README.1st) that the config file could be modified to permit
TR> digi-peating with ax25.  Can't find it any more or I'm blind.  I see the
TR> greyed out button is activated on the properties box.

It's a source code mode.  Look for I_WANT_TO_TRY_AX25_RELAY_DIGIPEAT in
db.c and interface_gui.c and uncomment the #defines.  It could probably be
enabled in the source by default.  I've been using it for a while now with
no noticeable problems.

--
Olivier Calle

internet: <olivier at calle.org>
work tel: 425-446-5088    home tel: 360-658-2692     To err is human,
callsign: N7TAP, class: Extra                        to really foul up
job:      Fluke Networks, Sr. Software Engineer      requires the root
WWW Page URL: http://calle.org/olivier/              password...
Psalm 48:14                        SPU Electrical Engineering Graduate