[Xastir] Un'acked Sent Messages

Tom Robson ve7did at dccnet.com
Sat Mar 15 16:06:51 EST 2003

Is it possible to not have the message sent dialog NOT pop up on the main
screen if an ack is not received?  Perhaps have it pop up on the status bar
at the bottom of the screen or something, something like the logging
indication. Normally if you get a fast ack, it is not a nuisance, however
when the message is being continuously sent due to path problems or the
receivers station is off, this dialog keeps popping up on the screen.  I
think the first time is OK, just to really confirm the message has been sent.

Food for thought or perhaps I'm missing something again.

...73 Tom