[Xastir] Creating Object.

Curt Mills, WE7U hacker at tc.fluke.com
Wed Mar 26 14:06:20 EST 2003

On 26 Mar 2003, Gerry Wheeler wrote:

> I saw a problem that may be the same or related. In the configure
> stations dialog, I tried to pick the icon I wanted from the grid that
> displays when you click on the Select button, but the two characters
> weren't filled in when I OK'ed my icon selection. I had to enter the two
> characters manually to get the icon I wanted.
>
> That was a while ago; I'd have to check again to see if it remains.

Yea, be bring up the exact same dialog for both Object/Item and
Station icon selection.  If the problem exists in one place, it
likely exists in the other place as well.

I just verified that here, with SuSE 7.3, running OpenMotif and CVS
Xastir, I get the proper operation in both places.  Anyone having a
problem like this in CVS Xastir is encouraged to let us know, and
please specify details of your system.

Curt Mills, WE7U                    hacker_NO_SPAM_ at tc.fluke.com
Senior Methods Engineer/SysAdmin