[Xastir] Creating Object.

Gerry Wheeler gwheeler at vmguys.com
Thu Mar 27 07:13:39 EST 2003

On Wed, 2003-03-26 at 14:06, Curt Mills, WE7U wrote:
> Yea, be bring up the exact same dialog for both Object/Item and
> Station icon selection.  If the problem exists in one place, it
> likely exists in the other place as well.

I just ran a test trying to create an object/item. I pressed the Select
button to bring up the icon grid. If I select any icon from the left
side of the grid, the "group/overlay" character is set to '/' and the
"Symbol" character is set to ' ' (space). If I select any icon from the
right side of the grid, the characters are set to '\' and ' '.

I'm running RH8.0, and a CVS version from a week or so ago. Are there
any debug statements in that section of code I can turn on? (Which
module is that code in, anyway. I could look for myself.)
--
Gerry Wheeler      KG4NBB
VM Systems, Inc.   +1 239 596 2480 x24
Naples, FL 34109   gwheeler at vmguys.com