[Xastir] Creating Object.

Curt Mills, WE7U hacker at tc.fluke.com
Thu Mar 27 13:51:46 EST 2003

On 27 Mar 2003, Gerry Wheeler wrote:

> Yep, this morning before leaving home.
>
> At the office I'm running an older copy (haven't updated in a while) on
> RH7.3, and it doesn't show the problem.

You might also consider switching to OpenMotif instead.  I've had
fewer problems with it.  You'd might only need to remove
lesstif-devel RPM before installing motif-devel and motif RPM's.
That works on my SuSE boxes anyway.  It appears to be the devel RPM
that chooses which library you link a newly compiled program to.

Curt Mills, WE7U                    hacker_NO_SPAM_ at tc.fluke.com
Senior Methods Engineer/SysAdmin