[Xastir] Went to bed...INSTALL HELP

Jacob Tennant k8jwt at ntelos.net
Fri Mar 28 23:00:28 EST 2003

Sorry Curt but it hit 11PM eastern time and I have to get some sleep as I
drive a school bus and woke up this morning at 4:30am so I am beat.

Will be on tommorrow morning and most of the day so as to try to get this
thing working as I am really interested in Xastir and won't quit till I get
it working.

On another note, Curt, which version of Linux do you prefer. Meaning I see a
lot of references to REDHAT in the software doc's so thought I might look
towards it for the "Liberation of My Laptop to Linux"

Jacob Tennant  K8JWT