[Xastir] Slightly Off Topic: Help with Linux

Gerry Creager N5JXS gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Mon Mar 31 07:49:46 EST 2003

I'd recommend a couple of O'Reilly books: Essential Unix Administration
or The RedHat Linux Administrator's Guide, as a must have, and also,
Linux In A Nutshell.  I've not read either cover to cover.  I've used
them extensively as a desktop reference to carry on where 'man' left off.

Or, drop me a note off-list as you have questions.  There's plenty of
satisfied Linux customers here who can generally help a lot!

gerry