[Xastir] couple quick q's

Brian Heaton brian.heaton at janusresearch.com
Fri May 2 09:24:44 EDT 2003

Dana,

	Q3: Multiple map display

	Possible Answer: The simplest method would probably be to run a local
copy of APRSd on the G3.  You can then do an IP connect from both Xastir
instances to your local APRSd. I don't know if its been ported to OSX,
but since its BSD based it shouldn't be too bad to get running.

	I've been considering much the same thing with a bunch of surplus 17in
displays along the top/middle row of shelves over my operating bench.
Most likely a display of main map, weather only, and (once I get the
Linux ACARSd working) an ACARS display.

				73/N5VFF (Brian)