[Xastir] WANTED: 72 Pin SIMMS for Xastir Box

Rich Garcia k4gps at bellsouth.net
Fri May 2 09:40:35 EDT 2003

I have several PII 200's and 233's here that I would like to dedicated to a
Linux/Xastir box and also to a plain Linux learning box. All I have is
4x8Meg simms, 32 megs is not all that much for Linux, does anyone have 4X16
or larger 72 pin simms that they would care to part with ? What was the
largest 72 pin simm made, it has been so long I don't remember 32 megs , I
would love to come up with 128 Megs in one of the boxes!

Thanks,
Rich K4GPS