[Xastir] Map files

Curt Mills, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Sat May 3 17:36:01 EDT 2003

On Sat, 3 May 2003, John L Place wrote:

> Files are not in map_index.sys. Tried clicking and unclicking expand
> directory.
> Still nothing. The state directories are in caps. Would this make
> difference?

Nope.

Do you have permissions set on all of the directories/files in your
map heirarchy so that a normal user can change directories and read
the files?

Check that first, then kill Xastir, remove the map_index.sys file,
and restart Xastir.  It should re-index all maps in the map
heirarchy.  You should be able to watch the status line to see if it
runs through the maps of interest while indexing.

Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo.com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer