[Xastir] Wx Boxes Fixed

Curt Mills, WE7U hacker at tc.fluke.com
Tue May 6 10:59:10 EDT 2003

On Tue, 6 May 2003, dale huguley wrote:

> It finally dawned on me that the watch boxes and "areas of maximum
> concern" (AOMC) weren't colored correctly.  Fixed on the Wxsvr as of
> 1300z today.
> Yellow dashed = Severe Thunderstorm Watch  (looks like crime scene tape)
> Yellow solid = AOMC for Severe Thunderstorm Warning
> Red Dashed = Tornado Watch
> Red Solid = AOMC for Tornado Warning.
>
> Wish I would have had this fixed before the big outbreak.

If you can give me the changes that should have been in the packets,
I could try to hack the logfile so that it appears properly.  I
should be able to do that ok with scripts.

That particular logfile is one of the best I've ever seen in terms
of showing the capabilities of the APRS system for displaying storms
and storm watches.  Might as well keep the data up to date a bit and
show what it should look like if the storm happened again tomorrow.

Curt Mills, WE7U                    hacker_NO_SPAM_ at tc.fluke.com
Senior Methods Engineer/SysAdmin