[Xastir] cygwin/xastir questions

Curt Mills, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Wed May 7 21:58:32 EDT 2003

On Wed, 7 May 2003, Kirk Mefford wrote:

> BTW where's a good source for radar images for use in xastir?

Look in README.1ST.  One of the places to get the .GEO's for the whole
U.S. is here:  http://wetnet.net/~we7u/xastir

It's pretty wild looking at all of the radar images for the whole
U.S.  at once, with weather alert tinting on top of that, and some of
Dale's boundary boxes as well.  Kind'a looks like something's really
happening out in the world.  I was just doing that today.

Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo.com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer