[Xastir] cygwin/xastir questions

dale huguley kg5qd at wxsvr.net
Thu May 8 12:29:26 EDT 2003

At 09:58 PM 5/7/2003, Curt Mills, WE7U wrote:

>> On Wed, 7 May 2003, Kirk Mefford wrote:
>>
>> > BTW where's a good source for radar images for use in xastir?
>>
>> Look in README.1ST.  One of the places to get the .GEO's for the whole
>> U.S. is here:  http://wetnet.net/~we7u/xastir
>

> I pulled the radar-geos.tgz from the above site and now I have radar....

I notice Curt's file has the Long range, one hour precipitation, and
storm precipitation- but not the more common short range composite-
Long range composite and short range composite are now at
http://wxsvr.net/tmp/radar_geos_lrc_src.tar.gz
These have the image size things in them also.

73 de kg5qd Dale