[Xastir] Network WX Protocall

Rich Garcia k4gps at bellsouth.net
Fri May 9 21:21:04 EDT 2003

Hi guys.. I am going to contact the author of Weather Display and ask
him for some support on Xastir. Brian has always been VERY receptive for
features in the past.

Some of you had mentioned what format XASTIR was looking for and I need
that info again.

I just learned that "Virtual Folders" are NOT virtual!!! I was cleaning
up and away went 4 weeks worth of clean e-mails (stuff that I need!) in
evolution. BOY am I ticked right now, 400+ down the drain!
--
Rich Garcia K4GPS
Jupiter Farms FL.