[Xastir] Path in Send Message

Curt Mills, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Sat May 10 10:26:03 EDT 2003

On 10 May 2003, Rich Garcia wrote:

> I have read the Message help but can't figure out what do enter to route
> the message properly to a correct port. In UI-View it is I for Internet
> or V for VHF. What would it be in Xastir ?

It's automatic.  It's not perfect either, but it's what we have.

If the station has been heard on RF within the last hour, it will
send it to all of your RF ports.

If it hasn't, it'll send it to all of your internet ports.

I believe that "hour" thing is correct.  It's also possible that it
toggles a flag one way or the other and it sticks there until it
hears it on a different type of port.  Haven't looked at that code in
a while.

Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo.com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer