[Xastir] What's up with CVS?

Curt Mills, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Mon May 12 00:39:19 EDT 2003

On 11 May 2003, Kurt A. Freiberger wrote:

> cvs [login aborted]: reading from server: Connection reset by peer
> cvs [checkout aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if any)

That actually happens a lot with the anonymous CVS server.  That just
means that too many people are trying to use it.  In that case, you
just need to try again until it works.

They appear to have scaling problems with anonymous CVS.  That means
SourceForge is getting more popular as time goes on...

Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo.com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer