[Xastir] My map viewing problems are solved again, for now.

Dick C. Reichenbach dreichen at columbus.rr.com
Mon May 12 10:18:53 EDT 2003

Short story is, it works now.  It probably always did.

Long Story - Well, I spent 6 hours building the latest Imagemagick 5.5.7
CVS on saturday morning.  Also updated Xastir from CVS.  It didn't
work.  I took a break, came home this morning and simply restarted the
VNC server with -depth 32 switch and it now works fine.  I'm going to
hardwire that into the vncserver script, so it doesn't get screwed up
again.

I figured it would be something that irritatingly simple.

On the plus side, geoTIFFs now work, too.  I had built the libaries over
a month ago, and couldn't get configure to recognize them.  So upgrading
everything did have a small advantage.

Thanks.

Dick Reichenbach - KC8OBZ