[Xastir] web display

Neil Morris cnmorris at ntlworld.com
Tue May 13 10:12:33 EDT 2003

Straight off the top of my head, without thinking this through... how about
using the webcam utility that comes with xawtv? Just set the image to upload
as the one you made from xastir. I think that would be quite a simple and
elegant way of doing it.

Neil
G0TVJ

> I have xastir making a snapshot, and I move it into my web server with
>cron every 10 minutes. I found that a lot of browsers have trouble with
>the xpm file type, so I use imagemagik to convert it to a jpeg. Works
>pretty good. I would like to imbed a timestamp onto the image. Can that
>be done by xastir? or is there some utility that can overlay a text
>string onto an image?
>-pat

-
>-*
>*  Pat Masterson  B38-01,  Northrop Grumman,     *  Ham:KE2LJ
>*  South Oyster Bay Rd. Plant 1.                 *  President Grumman
Amateur

http://www.beosradio.com
http://www.qsl.net/g0tvj
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/cnmorris/index.html