[Xastir] Failure after ImageMagick updating

Marco Calistri ik5bcu at tin.it
Tue May 13 16:01:17 EDT 2003

Hello after I updated my Imagemagick from 5.4.7 to 5.4.9 (including the *-devel*
package)I get a failure attempting to compile Xastir with this new libraries:

xastir 1.1.4 has been configured using the
following external libraries.

Building with AX25.......... : no
Building with GeoTiff....... : no
Building with ShapeLib...... : no
Building with ImageMagick... : no
Building with Festival...... : yes
Building with GPSMan........ : no

[root at linux .xastir.old]# rpm -qil ImageMagick-devel
Name        : ImageMagick-devel            Relocations: (not relocateable)
Version     : 5.4.9                             Vendor: (none)
Release     : 1                             Build Date: gio 12 set 2002
01:26:40 CEST
Install date: mar 13 mag 2003 20:23:27 CEST      Build Host:
studio.imagemagick.org
Group       : X11/Libraries                 Source RPM:
ImageMagick-5.4.9-1.src.rpm
Size        : 105916                           License: freeware
URL         : http://www.imagemagick.org/
Summary     : static libraries and header files for ImageMagick development
Description :
This is the ImageMagick development package.  It includes the static
libraries and header files for use in developing your own applications
that make use of the ImageMagick code and/or APIs.
/usr/include/magick
/usr/include/magick/PreRvIcccm.h
/usr/include/magick/api.h
/usr/include/magick/attribute.h
/usr/include/magick/blob.h
/usr/include/magick/cache.h
/usr/include/magick/cache_view.h
/usr/include/magick/classify.h
/usr/include/magick/command.h
/usr/include/magick/compress.h
/usr/include/magick/delegate.h
/usr/include/magick/draw.h
/usr/include/magick/error.h
/usr/include/magick/gem.h
/usr/include/magick/image.h
/usr/include/magick/list.h
/usr/include/magick/magic.h
/usr/include/magick/magick.h
/usr/include/magick/magick_config.h
/usr/include/magick/module.h
/usr/include/magick/magick_config.h
/usr/include/magick/module.h
/usr/include/magick/monitor.h
/usr/include/magick/quantize.h
/usr/include/magick/registry.h
/usr/include/magick/render.h
/usr/include/magick/semaphore.h
/usr/include/magick/timer.h
/usr/include/magick/utility.h
/usr/include/magick/version.h
/usr/include/magick/widget.h
/usr/include/magick/xwindow.h
/usr/lib/libMagick.la
/usr/lib/libMagick.so

I suppose I need to pass to ./configure some arguments...but which?
I ran ldconfig after ImageMagick updating but this doesn't solves anything.

What is the solution?

TNX,73's

---
http://www.qsl.net/ik5bcu
Red Hat Linux release 7.3 (Valhalla) kernel 2.4.18-27.7.x
This message was sent by XFMail