[Xastir] Can't find ImageMagick lib

Jack Reilly aa6vn at pacbell.net
Thu May 15 12:23:02 EDT 2003

On Thursday 15 May 2003 13:16, Curt Mills, WE7U wrote:
> On Thu, 15 May 2003, Jack Reilly wrote:
>
> Can you include more of the configure output?  All the stuff for a
> few lines before and after the ImageMagick checks.

More configure output:
checking Xm/XpmI.h usability... no
checking Xm/XpmI.h presence... no
checking for Xm/XpmI.h... no
checking for Magick-config... yes
checking magick/api.h usability... yes
checking magick/api.h presence... yes
checking for magick/api.h... yes
checking for WriteImage in -lMagick... no
configure: WARNING: *** Cannot find ImageMagick library files:  Building w/o
ImageMagick support. ***
checking for TIFFClose in -ltiff... no
checking netax25/ax25.h usability... yes
checking netax25/ax25.h presence... yes
checking for netax25/ax25.h... yes
checking for ax25_config_load_ports in -lax25... no

And maybe this is relevant:
checking for search paths... done
checking for the pthreads library -lpthreads... no
checking whether pthreads work without any flags... no
checking whether pthreads work with -Kthread... no
checking whether pthreads work with -kthread... no
checking for the pthreads library -llthread... no
checking whether pthreads work with -pthread... yes
checking for joinable pthread attribute... PTHREAD_CREATE_JOINABLE
checking if more special flags are required for pthreads... no
checking for cc_r... gcc
checking for compiler flags... using -g -O2 -pipe -pthread

aa6vn at pacbell.net