[Xastir] Image magick

Wes Johnston wes at johnston.net
Wed May 21 17:50:02 EDT 2003

I'm continuing to stumble thru adding more features...

Just downloaded imagemagick 5.5.7 and followed the directions for a unix
install.  It went w/o incident.  I tried to recompile xastir, and it
still does not see imagemagick when it shows a list of external
libraries.  I does show Festival (I'll ask about that in my next email).

Do the libraries for imagemagick need to be put somewhere that I don't
know about?  Or when they are installed, xastir config should find
them?  Should I have used any command line switches when I installed
IM?  I'm running red hat 8.

Wes