[Xastir] Image magick

Wes Johnston wes at johnston.net
Wed May 21 18:03:19 EDT 2003

Sorry, though I'd included enough details... xastir1.1.5 yes.

When I originally installed RH, I selected imagemagick. It did install
IM for me.  I read something in the Xastir docs about development stuff,
so I downloaded the file ImageMagick-5.5.7-1.tar.gz (5.4 megs) from the
IM web site.  I ran the configure file and it compiled w/o incident.

Wes