[Xastir] registration number

Curt Mills, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Fri May 23 00:29:07 EDT 2003

On Thu, 22 May 2003, Chris Hare, KD5WIM wrote:

> When I start xastir, I get a dialog box indicating I need to get a registration number.  I also get a message indicating I am unverified user.  Where do these emssages come from and what do I do?  I am connecting to the net using the serevr first.aprs.net

That is a generic popup that is displaying an unknown APRS message
type to you.  In this case it's messages being sent to you by the
server at the other end.

Run "callpass" to figure out what your number is, then enter that on
the Interfaces->Properties dialog for that interface.

Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo.com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer