[Xastir] Xastir on Mandrake ?

Rich Garcia k4gps at bellsouth.net
Fri May 23 18:15:19 EDT 2003

I am starting to venture off trying out other Linux flavors. I am
installing Mandrake on another HD right now. Does anyone use Xastir on
Mandrake ? Anything I got to be aware of.

One other thing.. is there a way to make GRUB on RH9 work with another
HD using Mandrake 9.1 if RH9 was installed first ? I have looked a
GRUB.CONF and also edited it to remove the older kernel's but I have no
idea how to add to the conf file what is needed to boot /hdb which is
Mandrake.

--
Rich Garcia K4GPS
Jupiter Farms FL.