[Xastir] It crashed..

Kirk Mefford kc2elo at softhome.net
Fri May 23 23:21:58 EDT 2003

Alright Xastir took a dump on me just now.

Running cvs version (as of Curt's toposerver update on 5-23) under
cygwin/win2000

I had an image loaded with about 7 tiger shapefiles loaded.  It had only
been running for a few minutes.  I had just finished changing the
properties on a few maps and hit "ok" to reload the maps and Xastir
disappeared with the following error message:

Xlib: unexpected async reply (sequence 0x336a5b)!
X Error of failed request:  BadLength (poly request too large or internal
Xlib l
ength error)
   Major opcode of failed request:   83 (X_ListInstalledColormaps)
   Serial number of failed request:   3369564
   Current serial number in output stream:   3369563

Any ideas what happened?