[Xastir] change station font

Curt Mills, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Sat May 24 01:10:42 EDT 2003

On Fri, 23 May 2003, Curt Mills, WE7U wrote:

> I just tried adding a font in the main.c:main() fallback_resources.
> That works for most fonts, but not for the station fonts.

Try adding this to main.c:main() function:

    String fallback_resources[] = {

        "*.fontList: -*-*-*-*-*-*-20-*-*-*-*-*-*-*\n",

        "*initialResourcesPersistent: False\n",

The new part is the middle line.  Recompile and your menus and status
bar will use a larger font.  Hey, it's a start!

If that font isn't suitable, you can use "xfontsel" to figure out
which font you'd like to use, and substitute that font for the one
listed.

I'm still working on the Station fonts.  They must be set somewhere
else in the code.

Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo.com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer