[Xastir] maps

J. Lance Cotton joe at lightningflash.net
Sat May 24 12:05:07 EDT 2003

Can you quantify "slow to load"? How long in seconds (or minutes?) does it
take to draw the map? How many maps are you using? What is enabled in the Map
Chooser? And most importantly, how fast is the computer you are running
Xastir on?  (and how much RAM does it have in it?)

-Lance KJ5O

--
J. Lance Cotton, KJ5O
joe at lightningflash.net
Three Step Plan: 1. Take over the world. 2. Get a lot of cookies. 3. Eat the
cookies.