[Xastir] change station font

Curt Mills, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Sat May 24 11:56:43 EDT 2003

On Fri, 23 May 2003, Curt Mills, WE7U wrote:

> I have a temporary solution.  Take this file attachment and put it
> into your xastir directory.  On mine it'd be /home/<user>/src/xastir/
> Name it "bigfont.patch".

Very temporary!  Using this patch, my Xastir climbs in memory usage
every few seconds even if I turn off all interfaces.  It appears that
setting the font into the GC at that point in the code is a bad idea.

I'll try to fix this tonight sometime, but skip the big fonts for
now.

It should be an easy fix, setting the fonts into that GC at the point
the GC is created, instead of where those strings are getting drawn.

I'll have to look for other places in the code where we might be
setting fonts.  This might have given me some clues into fixing some
other small memory leaks here and there.

Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo.com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer