[Xastir] maps

J. Lance Cotton joe at lightningflash.net
Sat May 24 13:14:06 EDT 2003

The online tiger map can take a long time to load if you select many details
on the map. The map server can get very loaded down at times. That's not any
function of Xastir, though, only of the  mapserver and your internet
connection.

The weather counties that you put in the Counties folder aren't really used as
maps. They just define what areas to highlight when xastir receives an
weather alert packet over an internet feed.

-Lance KJ5O

--
J. Lance Cotton, KJ5O
joe at lightningflash.net
Three Step Plan: 1. Take over the world. 2. Get a lot of cookies. 3. Eat the
cookies.