[Xastir] change station font

Curt Mills, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Sun May 25 00:26:51 EDT 2003

On Sat, 24 May 2003, Curt Mills, WE7U wrote:

> Of course that's the tweak that caused the memory problem.
>
> I'm trying to get out of here for a bit, perhaps going 4wheeling with
> my boys, so I might not get to it for a few hours.  Might rain later,
> so I want to enjoy the morning.  The mountains are calling.

Wheel'in was fun.  Rained later, so good I got out and about when I
did.

I think I saw a message stating that you were not running the CVS
version.

Should you choose to do so, there's not an #ifdef near the top of
main.c like this:

//#ifdef USE_LARGE_FONTS

If you remove the first two slashes and re-compile, you'll have large
fonts through most of Xastir, without the memory leaks caused by the
earlier code.  You have to be running CVS Xastir to get this change
though, or wait for the next snapshot to occur (roughly June 1st).

I'm off now to fix two more memory leaks brought to light by all of
this stuff.  The code just keeps getting better!

Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo.com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer