[Xastir] CSV access

Curt Mills, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Sun May 25 21:31:37 EDT 2003

On 25 May 2003, Chris Hare wrote:

> Fro the README.1ST:

That's no good anymore.  README.win32 and/or README.CVS shows another
long command that you're forgetting, as does the SourceForge CVS
page:

cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/xastir co xastir

You can view the latest README's from the Browse CVS Directory area
on SourceForge.

Once you do that long command above, you'll download all of the
sources and all of the current README's onto your hard drive.  You'll
then have the info needed, resident on your system, in order to do a
"cvs update" from that point on.

Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo.com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer