[Xastir] Where do I find recent AX25 files..

Bob Nielsen nielsen at oz.net
Mon May 26 16:59:50 EDT 2003

If Red Hat doesn't offer packaged versions, you can find the latest at
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/ax25/

ax25-apps-0.0.6.tar.gz  (Mar 03, 2002)
ax25-tools-0.0.8.tar.gz (May 16, 2001)
libax25-0.0.11.tar.gz   (Mar 16, 2003)

I am using these versions (Debian packages) with the latest official
stable kernel (2.4.20).  I believe there are some issues about AX25
with certain beta-version (2.5.xx) kernels.

73,
Bob, N7XY