[Xastir] at it again.

Curt Mills, WE7U hacker at tc.fluke.com
Tue May 27 18:09:07 EDT 2003

On Tue, 27 May 2003, Alan Crosswell wrote:

> Curt Mills, WE7U wrote:
>
> > Uptime on this box:  176 days.
> >   Uptime on Xastir:   85 days.
>
> Curt,
>
> Clearly you are running a way out of date release of Xastir:-)

89 days now!

That's only one instance of course.  Another instance has uptimes
measured in hours or minutes.  Yet another has uptimes measured by
days.

Depends on what I'm testing, and how often I'm compiling.  ;-)

I actually have four instances up now, but one is an Xwindow
instance thrown over here by an NT4/Cygwin Xastir.

Curt Mills, WE7U                    hacker_NO_SPAM_ at tc.fluke.com
Senior Methods Engineer/SysAdmin