[Xastir] What am I doing wrong?

Curt Mills, WE7U hacker at tc.fluke.com
Wed May 28 19:39:17 EDT 2003

On Wed, 28 May 2003, Scott Currie wrote:

> Hey, I have maps!
>
> I installed ImageMagick 5.5.3 and what do you know, Tiger maps appear.  Go
> figure...
>
> The re-load everytime you zoom is a bit painful, but it's better than a
> gray screen.  Now to find some other maps...
>
> Thanks for all the help!

I just did a tweak to maps.c that fixes things for Terraserver maps
(satellite images and topo maps).  Microsoft decided to change their
hostname for Terraserver and not notify us...  ;-)

Do a "cvs update" and a recompile/re-install of Xastir and the
terraserver.geo/toposerver.geo files should work for you too.

Curt Mills, WE7U                    hacker_NO_SPAM_ at tc.fluke.com
Senior Methods Engineer/SysAdmin