[Xastir] tiger maps?

Curt Mills, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Sat Nov 1 15:36:01 EST 2003

On Sat, 1 Nov 2003, Jerry Chamberlin wrote:

> No more lesstif
> No Open Motif (Need older version for my glibc)
> xastir still compiled and runs.
> Still no map chooser expand directory.
> button there but does not expand directories anymore.
> Looking for older verion of Open Motif

If you don't have any of Lesstif/Motif/OpenMotif, you won't be able
to do anything, 'cuz you won't have a widget set.

Perhaps RPM is lying to you.  You have one of them still in there.
If you can compile Xastir still, you also have the development
package still in there.

Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo.com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer