[Xastir] Peet U2K again, sorry

Scott Ryan, AB8KN ab8kn at arrl.net
Mon Nov 3 17:13:54 EST 2003

> I'm still baffled by the findu problem and I'm wondering if anyone else
> is running a Peet U2K with Xastir and getting data to read properly at
> findu.com?

I am. Check out AB8KN-2.  I seem to recall an issue if I selected "send
weather and position" or whatever the radio button is labeled.  Using the
"send zulu time, weater, and position" option cleared things up for me.
(Again, I'm not sure of the exact button label.)  I can check my setup
when I get home if you like.  I'd also be happy to trap a packet or two
and send it your way.

...Scott