[Xastir] Xastir on OSX instructions

Dana Rawding dana at rawding.com
Wed Nov 5 10:07:22 EST 2003

I have (finally) completed a detailed installation process for Xastir
on OSX.  This includes OS 10.3 aka Panther.

While the bulk of this document has been done for some time, I
misplaced it and only found it again last night.  The reason I ran
across it was because a picked up an old iMac that I wanted to dedicate
as a Xastir machine.  Since I had just put a fresh copy of Panther on
the machine I figured I'd update the document as well.  I used the
document last night to perform my install and it seems to work fine.
If someone has any comments, suggestions or corrections, please don't
hesitate to let me know.

Please take a look at:  http://n1ofz.connares.org/software   If it is
deemed useful, I have no problem with all or even just some of it being
included with the distro.

Thanks,
Dana