[Xastir] SourceForge

Curt Mills hacker at tc.fluke.com
Wed Nov 12 20:40:36 EST 2003

FYI:

"(  2003-11-11 06:56:04 - Project CVS Service )   As of 2003-11-04,
cutover of pserver-based CVS service and ViewCVS access to
repositories to the new CVS infrastructure has been completed.
Synchronization of data from the primary CVS server to the new CVS
infrastructure now occurs every 5 hours (formerly once per day).
Performance of pserver-based CVS access and ViewCVS access has been
significantly improved; connection shedding (formerly used to cap
the total number of simultaneous CVS connections) has been
disabled."

"pserver" CVS is the anonymous CVS server.  I've seen at least two
updates occur to the anon CVS server in the last 24 hours.  Perhaps
if things go well they'll update to the anon server even more often.
I'd like to see nearly instantaneous updates again.